Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi ...

I'm sorry. I suck. Life has been sort of chaotic lately and it's interfered with my ability to update this little blog. The problem isn't that I haven't had time to write. The problem is that the non-music elements of my existence have been crowding out the music parts, leaving me little to write about.

At times like these I envy those artists who have dedicated themselves to their art full-time. How much easier would it be if I didn't have the distraction of an unrelated day job? Why haven't I taken that plunge?

Oh yeah. I like to eat.

Seriously, in this economy I can't complain that I've got a paying job. I certainly can't complain that I have a paying job I like.

But I am going to make it my goal to do something worth writing about. Stay tuned.

No comments: