Sunday, March 13, 2011

Susan Wenger, Rock Star

I finally got around to seeing The Social Network a few days ago. In one scene, Mark Zuckerberg pulls out a business card that says "I'm CEO, Bitch." No idea if Zuckerberg has these business cards in real life, but that's pretty funny regardless.

The scene got me thinking. Though I have no desire to be CEO of anything, I'd love cards that say "I'm CEO, Bitch." No, forget that. I want cards that say "Rock Star."

* * *

Last night a bunch of friends and I went out to dinner to celebrate a belated milestone birthday: the big four-two. Yes, I'm the answer to life, the universe, and everything. (If you don't get the reference, drop everything you're doing and find a copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy immediately.) My friends Sally and Kyle presented me with a gift: some business cards that say

Susan Wenger
Rock Star

Awesome. Now we just have to get similar cards for Ron the Drummer and we're on our way.

No comments: